Secrets of a Prayer Warrior: by Derek Prince
Author: Derek Prince
|Pray with Confidence and Authority--Right Now|
Internationally respected Bible teacher Derek Prince offers the definitive guide to effective, life-changing prayer. Through examining the teachings of Jesus and the Old Testament prophets, Prince hands you the keys to biblical prayer while unlocking the answers to these essential questions and more:
* How can I be certain my prayers will be answered?
* How can I discover God's will for my life?
* How can I pray confidently?
* What is my authority in Christ through prayer?
* How can I be sure my prayers are biblical?
* What is the nature and purpose of prayer?
* What is the purpose of fasting and how does it relate to prayer?
* What is intercessory prayer?
In addition to the answers to these questions, you will discover insight and understanding that will help you cultivate a new life as one of God's prayer warriors. With help from this seasoned veteran, you can begin praying more confidently and effectively, starting today.
Features: Index, Price on Product, Table of Contents
Physical Info: 0.57" H x 8.48" L x 5.46" W (0.69 lbs) 215 pages
Carton Quantity: 56
ISBN: 0800794656 EAN: 9780800794651
Publisher: Chosen Books
US SRP: 13.99 US
Pub Date: May 01, 2009
Derek Prince (1915-2003), founder of Derek Prince Ministries International, wrote more than fifty books. He was educated at Eton College and Cambridge University and studied Hebrew and Aramaic at Cambridge and at the Hebrew University in Jerusalem. His daily radio broadcast, Derek Prince Legacy Radio, still reaches listeners around the world.
- Religion | Christian Life | Prayer
- Religious Orientation | Christian
- Theometrics | Evangelical
OCLC Number: OCLC#276334804
More Books by Derek Prince
To browse more products click the back button at the top of the page.
|Secrets of a Prayer Warrior: by Derek Prince|
Author: Derek Prince
isbn - 10
Delving deep into the biblical understanding of prayer, Prince shows readers the secret to leading a dynamic prayer life, how to receive what they ask for, and how to align themselves with the heart of God.