The Most Important Person on Earth Study Guide 10.95
Author: Myles Munroe
|In this workbook companion to Dr. Myles Munroe’s captivating book, The Most|
Important Person on Earth: The Holy Spirit, Governor of the Kingdom, you will gain a
deeper understanding of why the Holy Spirit is the key to your purpose and
fulfillment on earth. Discover life-changing truths for personal application as you
explore the book’s themes and answer thought-provoking questions. Designed for
either individual or group study, this guide will help you to…
• Dig deeper into principles of kingdom government.
• Expand your knowledge of the issues at hand.
• Enrich your understanding of essential truths.
• Apply the material to your particular life circumstances.
• Find your place in God’s government on earth.
• Fulfill your true purpose with joy.
The Holy Spirit is not only the most important Person on earth—he’s the most
important Person you’ll ever know. Start living as a representative of God’s
kingdom under the leadership of the Holy Spirit, and bring hope, healing,
peace, and power in the name of the King.
Features: Table of Contents
Physical Info: 0.41" H x 10.95" L x 8.52" W (1.0 lbs) 158 pages
Carton Quantity: 48
ISBN: 0883681978 EAN: 9780883681978
Publisher: Whitaker House
US SRP: 14.99 US
Pub Date: July 01, 2007
- Adult Books | Study Guide
- Adult Books | Christian Living
- Religion | Christian Life | Character & Values
- Religion | Spirituality | General
- Religion | Christian Life | General
- Religion | Christian Theology | Pneumatology
- Religious Orientation | Christian
- Theometrics | Evangelical
OCLC Number: OCLC#137324951
More Books by Myles Munroe
To browse more products click the back button at the top of the page.