Beginning Life Together: by Brett Eastman et al
Author: Brett Eastman
| Beginning Life Together: Six Sessions on God's Purposes for Your Life|
Written by: Brett Eastman, Deanna Eastman, Todd Wendorff, Denise Wendorff, Karen Lee-Thorp
God never intended for you to do life alone but to do life together in community. This introductory group study, Beginning Life Together, gives you an overview of the five biblical purposes that God intends for your life. This study will take you on a 6-week journey of the Purpose-Driven Life and give you a taste of the life God created you to live.
- Doing Life Together is a groundbreaking study "[It's] the first small group curriculum built completely on the purpose-driven paradigm"The greatest reason I'm excited about [it] is that I've seen the dramatic changes it produces in the lives of those who study it."
- From the foreword by Rick Warren
Based on the five biblical purposes that form the bedrock of Saddleback Church, Doing Life Together is a comprehensive study of the Purpose-Driven Life. It will help you cultivate a healthy, balanced Christian Life together with a friend, small group, or even your entire church. This experienced team of writers will take you on a spiritual journey, discovering not only what God created you for but how you can turn that dream into an everyday reality. Experience the transformation firsthand as you begin Connecting, Growing, Developing, Sharing, and Surrendering your life together for him.
Series: Doing Life Together
Physical Info: 0.3" H x 9.02" L x 6.02" W (0.36 lbs) 112 pages
Carton Quantity: 84
Publisher: Zondervan Publishing Company
US SRP: 7.99 US
Pub Date: September 2002
- Church & Ministry | Ministry Resources | Small Group Ministry
- Church & Ministry | Church Life | Church Growth & Church Renewal
- Religion | Christian Church | Growth
- Religion | Christian Life | Relationships
- Biblical teaching - Christian life
- Study and teaching - Vocation
Religious Orientation | Christian
Theometrics | Evangelical
Awards: Gold Medallion Book Awards | Finalist | Bible (Devotional/Study) | 2003
To browse more products click the back button at the top of the page.
|Beginning Life Together: by Brett Eastman et al|
Author: Brett Eastman
isbn - 10
Six Sessions on God's Purposes for Your Life: Based on the five biblical purposes that form the bedrock of Saddleback Church, Doing Life Together is a comprehensive study of the Purpose-Driven Life.