Psalty's Kids Bible Revised
|Psalty's Kids Bible uses the most read, most trusted New International Version of the Bible.|
Includes 48 colorful, fully illustrated pages:
· 8 presentation pages
· 32 pages of Psalty's adventures
· 8 pages of basic Bible truths
Also included are a subject, a song index, and a glossary of Psalty characters and inventions.
Look for these exciting features:
· "Psalty Says": Illustrated lessons throughout Scripture
· "Words to Sing": Words to songs that Psalty and his friends have made popular
· "Open Your Eyes, Memorize": Short verses from the Bible for memorization
· "Psalty Introduces": Interesting information about each book of the Bible
Features: Glossary, Illustrated, Index, Presentation Page, Price on Product, Red Letter, Table of Contents
Target Age Group: 04 to 08
Physical Info: 1.69" H x 8.7" L x 5.86" W (2.09 lbs) 1597 pages
Carton Quantity: 16
Version: New International
US SRP: 24.99 US
Binding: Multi-Colored Paper Over Board
Pub Date: February 2002
Ernie and Debby Rettino, the creators and producers of “Psalty the Singing Songbook” and “Charity Churchmouse”, are international leaders in child evangelism and praise music for kids.
They have sold over 5 million units of Psalty albums, videos and books, including the Psalty’s Kids Bible, published by Zondervan.
- Kids | Early Reader | Bible Story Books
- Bibles | Children's
- Juvenile Nonfiction | Religion | Bible Stories - General
- Religious Orientation | Christian
To browse more products click the back button at the top of the page.
|Psalty's Kids Bible Revised|
isbn - 10
Psalty, the famous singing songbook, is known for his lively teachings and songs about loving and praising the Lord. Now he teaches your children ages 4 to 8 those same lessons, plus many more, in this Bible.