The Preschoolers Bible
|• Builds a delight in Bible learning for 3s through 5s|
• All the important values will come to focus in this simple Bible
• Builds your child's life and character through Bible truth
• The next step up from The Toddlers Bible. Don't miss it!
The classic, best-selling "The Preschooler's Bible" offers the ideal follow-up to "The Toddler's Bible." Over 100 stories include classics, such as the flood, and less-often told stories, such as Solomon's request for wisdom. With thoughtful questions and captivating writing, this book suits story time, bedtime, or family devotions. And vibrant new illustrations by Tammy Lyon add even more opportunity for Bible discovery. More than a Bible story book, "The Preschooler's Bible "offers parents and Church workers a resource that takes little hearts beyond just hearing the Bible's stories to learning to discover God's truths for themselves.
Has your child delighted in The Toddler's Bible? Now is the time to make the next step. Move up to The Preschoolers Bible, for 3s through 5s. This is a delight to read, rich with character-building values for that vital pre-reading age.—V. Gilbert Beers
ISBN: 1434702936 EAN: 9781434702937
Publisher: David C. Cook
US SRP: 16.99 US
Pub Date: October 01, 2012
Features: Illustrated, Price on Product, Table of Contents, Ikids
Target Age Group: 03 to 05
Physical Info: 1.4" H x 7.75" L x 6.75" W (2.05 lbs) 430 pages
Carton Quantity: 24
- Youth & Children | Children | Bible Story Books
- Children's Book | Bible Story Books
- Children's Book | Age 03 and Up
- Juvenile Nonfiction | Religion | Bible Stories - General
-Bible stories -Bible stories, English
- Theometrics | Evangelical
- Ethnic Orientation | African American
- Religious Orientation | Christian
OCLC Number: OCLC#30869496
To browse more products click the back button at the top of the page.
|The Preschoolers Bible|
Gilbert Beers has produced a special Bible for the pre-reading years, introducing age-appropriate stories and concepts to lay a foundation for a lifetime of Bible reading.