Guide to Spiritual Warfare: by E M Bounds $7.95
Author: E.M. Bounds
|Forget the image of the Devil in a red suit carrying a pitchfork. Here is a very real portrait of a very real enemy, Satan. The Bible depicts the Devil as a being of cunning intelligence who is out to derail your faith and your life. Read this book for your own protection so that you can recognize and defeat the strategies of the Devil. Also find out...|
* Weapons that really work against Satan
* How to defend yourself against the Devil
* How to expose the rulers of darkness
* Your most vulnerable areas for attack
* How to overcome the Enemy
Remember, Satan is a liar, and his main objective is to discourage and weaken you. Discover today how to fight the Enemy and overcome him!
Physical Info: 0.44" H x 8.35" L x 5.36" W (0.35 lbs) 160 pages
Carton Quantity: 96
Publisher: Whitaker House
US SRP: 10.99 US
Pub Date: January 2001
Read this book for your own protection. Discover the weapons that really work against Satan and how to expose the rulers of darkness.
Table of Contents
Foreword 1. Who Is the Invisible Enemy?
2. Identifying the Devil's Personality
3. Recognizing the Prince of This World
4. What Is the Devil's Business?
5. Satan's Main Target
6. Satan's Mobilizing of the World's Forces
9. How Powerful Is the Devil?
10. Exposing the Rulers of Darkness
11. The Devil's Battleground
12. Satan's Clever Strategies
13. Our Most Vulnerable Areas
14 Where Does Satan Attack?
15. Using Our Defenses
16. Weapons That Work
About the Author
- Christian Living | Spiritual Growth | Spiritual Warfare
- Christian Classics
- Religion | Christian Life | Spiritual Warfare
- Christianity - Devil
- Spiritual warfare
Religious Orientation | Christian
Theometrics | Classic
To browse more products click the back button at the top of the page.