Demons and Deliverance: by H. A. Maxwell Whyte $7.95
Author: H. A. Maxwell Whyte
Satanic activity continues to increase at an explosive rate. Maxwell Whyte provides practical answers to the most frequently asked questions about demons, including...
* What exactly is a demon?
* How does a person come under demonic influence?
* Can we inherit evil spirits from our ancestors?
* Can a believer be possessed?
* How can Christians resist the powers of darkness?
* Can just anybody cast out a demon?
* Are there any danger in casting out demons?
Discover how you, as a Christian, have the authority to defeat oppression, addiction, sickness, mental problems, and unexplainable behavior with lasting results.
"And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils." -Mark 16:17
Physical Info: 0.52" H x 8.44" L x 5.2" W (0.43 lbs) 192 pages
Carton Quantity: 60
Publisher: Whitaker House
US SRP: 12.99 US
Pub Date: August 2001
Table of Contents
Part One: Dominion over Demons
1. Satanic Realities
2. The Strange World of Spirits
3. How to Protect Yourself
4. Unique Demon Personalities
5. Deliverance That Lasts
6. Setting People Free
Part Two: Questions and Answers
7. Demons and Deliverance
8. Demons and the Believer
9. Kinds of Demons
10. The Ministry of Deliverance
11. Objections to Deliverance
- Religion | Christian Theology | Angelology & Demonology
- Religion | Christian Life | Spiritual Warfare
- Religion | Theology
- Christianity - Demonology
Theometrics | Charismatic
Religious Orientation | Christian
To browse more products click the back button at the top of the page.