20/30 Bible Study for Young Adults
Author: Clifton Guthrie
|This resource provides young adults with a chance to become a part of an exciting new contemporary Bible study series for adult learners in their 20’s and 30’s. Each volume in the series challenges young adults to examine a powerful biblical image that defines and shapes their lives.|
Each volume includes these helpful features:
• Bible background on a respective image: covenant, exodus, community, and faith
• Articles on group leadership, organizing a study group, using small break-out groups, and choosing teaching options
• Case studies throughout the text and in the appendix to use as discussion starters
• Seven easy-to-use sessions with clear teaching helps on every page
• Opportunities to examine biblical and personal ideas more deeply
• Options for service projects Faith:Living a Spiritual Life helps readers examine their faith and grow as Christians.
Physical Info: 0.19" H x 9.14" L x 6.04" W (0.27 lbs) 80 pages
Publisher: Abingdon Press
To browse more products click the back button at the top of the page.