How to Hear From God: by Joyce Meyer
Author: Joyce Meyer
|Learn to Know His Voice and Make Right Decisions|
"HEARING FROM GOD IS VITAL TO ENJOYING
GOD'S ETERNAL PLAN FOR OUR LIVES."
"Listening to God is our decision; no one else can make it for us. God won't force us to choose His will, but He will do everything He can to encourage us to say yes to His ways.
"He wants to be involved in even the smallest details of our lives. God's Word says to acknowledge Him in all our ways and He will direct our path. To acknowledge God simply means to care what He thinks and to ask for His opinion. Don't think that you can run your life and do a good job without God's help and direction. It takes most of us far too long to learn this important lesson.
"Through reading the Word, I learned that God does want to talk to us and He has a plan for our lives that will take us to a place of peace and contentment. It is God's will for us to attain knowledge of His plan through His divine guidance."
HOW TO HEAR FROM GOD
"God wants to speak to you on a One-to-one basis, every day. He wants to take you step by step to the good things He has in store for you."
God finds ways to reach out to us every day, offering a lifetime partnership filled with guidance on everything from major life issues to small, ordinary problems. The question is, Are you listening?
Through her international ministry, Joyce Meyer has helped millions of people develop a stronger, more fulfilling relationship with God. Now, in HOW TO HEAR FROM GOD, she teaches you how to open your heart to develop a special sensitivity and receptiveness to the many different-and often surprising-ways God can answer your questions. Using the Scriptures and real-life experiences from her ministry, Joyce helps you:
· Hear God speaking to you through your own thoughts and feelings, the words of other people, your dreams, signs in the natural world, and more
· Arm yourself against negative people, gossip, television, and sometimes even the religious "rituals" that can distract you from hearing God's words
· Understand why you must follow His advice to receive the many blessings He wants to give you
· Know that simply asking God to sanctify your heart and your ears will make it easier to hear what He has to tell you-and discover the joy of lasting inner peace.
In HOW TO HEAR FROM GOD, Joyce Meyer shows you step by step how to wholly place your trust in God. The reward is a life filled with meaning, self-awareness, and the knowledge that God's willingness to speak to you has no limits. In the end, the choice is simple. If you listen, you will hear.
Features: Bibliography, Table of Contents, Price on Product - Canadian, Price on Product
Physical Info: 0.77" H x 7.68" L x 5.44" W (0.55 lbs) 290 pages
Carton Quantity: 20
ISBN: 0446691240 EAN: 9780446691246
US SRP: $ 13.99 US
Pub Date: August 01, 2008
How to Hear from God Study Guide
This study guide joins the list of others Meyer has written as companions to her other books, including "Battlefield of the Mind, Be Anxious For Nothing," and "If Not for the Grace of God."
Physical Info: 0.36" H x 9.04" L x 6.98" W (0.44 lbs) 128 pages
Carton Quantity: 30
US SRP: $ 12.99 US
Pub Date: November 01, 2004
- Christian Living | Spiritual Growth | General
- Theology | Theology & Doctrine | General & Introductory
- Religion | Christian Life | General
- Religion | Christian Theology | General
- Christianity - Hearing
- Religious aspects - Spiritual life
Theometrics | Charismatic
Religious Orientation | Christian
Theometrics | Evangelical
More Books by Joyce Meyer
To browse more products click the back button at the top of the page.