Daddy Loves His Girls: by T.D. Jakes
Author: T. D. Jakes
|The heavenly Father desires to fill every void and heal every scar left by earthly fathers. Bishop T. D. Jakes offers hope and healing that will change the way you look at your world.|
"T. D. Jakes speaks to the heart of issues that women face today. Daddy Loves His Girls has a touch as smooth as silk and as warm as a teddy bear. Many women will be healed by it, and many fathers will be challenged by it."
—Jan Crouch, Vice President and cofounder Ttrinity Broadcasting network
Found in this anointed message are building blocks for healthier relationships.
Be encouraged as Jakes talks about:
* Understanding the loss you may experience in a fatherless home
* Building a relationship with a Father who never sleeps or slumbers
* Realizing at any age, “It is morning!”
* Learning to cut the approval cord and letting those fears of rejection starve to death
* Accepting the fact that everyone has a right to be blessed
Your heavenly Daddy wants to protect you, love you and comfort you. What are you waiting for? His arms are open, and His heart is big.
Features: Table of Contents
Physical Info: 0.44" H x 9.8" L x 7.16" W (0.64 lbs) 156 pages
Carton Quantity: 64
Publisher: Charisma House
US SRP: 9.99 US
Pub Date: February 2006
- Religion | Christian Life | Women's Issues
- Religion | Christian Life | Family
- Christianity - Daughters
- Fathers and daughters - Religious aspects
- Religious life
Ethnic Orientation | African-American
Theometrics | Charismatic
Religious Orientation | Christian
Topical | Family
Sex & Gender | Feminine
To browse more products click the back button at the top of the page.
|Daddy Loves His Girls: by T.D. Jakes|
Author: T. D. Jakes
isbn - 10
The sequel to Jakes' bestseller "Woman, Thou Art Loosed, Daddy Loves His Girls" presents healing for women with painful pasts, and it gives men the courage to speak the healing power of love to their daughters.