The Five Love Languages Singles Edition
Author: Gary Chapman
|This simple concept can revolutionize all your relationships!|
"Nothing has more potential for enhancing one's sense of well-being than effectively loving and being loved. This book is designed to help you do both of these things effectively." -Gary Chapman
With more than 9 million copies sold, The 5 Love LanguagesŪ continues to strengthen relationships worldwide. Although originally crafted with married couples in mind, the love languages have proven themselves to be universal. Whether it's dating relationships, parents, coworkers, or friends-understanding your unique love language and that of others can significantly improve your relationships.
The premise is simple: Different people with different personalities express love in different ways. Therefore, if you want to give and receive love most effectively, you've got to learn to speak the right language.
The 5 Love LanguagesŪ Singles Edition will help you . . .
* discover the missing ingredient in past relationships
* learn how to communicate love in a way that can transform any relationship
* grow closer to the people you care about the most
* understand why you may not feel loved by those who genuinely care about you
* gain the courage to deeply express your emotions and affection to others
Includes a study guide that's perfect for groups of any size.
ISBN: 0802411401 EAN: 9780802411402
Publisher: Northfield Publishing
US SRP: 15.99 US
Pub Date: January 14, 2014
Features: Price on Product, Bibliography, Table of Contents
Physical Info: 0.6" H x 8.9" L x 6.0" W (0.65 lbs) 245 pages
Carton Quantity: 52
Gary Chapman is the author of the New York Times bestselling The Five Love Languages book and series. With more than 35 years of pastoring and marriage counseling experience, he travels the world presenting seminars to couples who want to improve their marriage relationship. He is host of the weekly radio program Building Relationships with Dr. Gary Chapman, which airs on more than 170 stations.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. Single Adults: "Significant and Growing"
2. This Is It: "The Key to Your Relationships"
3. Love Language #1: "Words of Affirmation"
4. Love Language #2: "Gifts"
5. Love Language #3: "Acts of Service"
6. Love Language #4: "Quality Time"
7. Love Language #5: "Physical Touch"
8. You Go First: "Discover Your Primary Love Language"
9. Family: "Connect the Dots with Your Immediate Family"
10. Dating Relationships - Part I: "Love Languages and Your Special Someone"
11. Dating Relationships - Part II: "Should Love Lead to Marriage"?
12. They're Not Just for Romantic Relationships: "Roommates, Classmates, and Coworkers"
13. Single with Kids: "Love Languages and Single Parents"
14. Success: "Love is the Key"
Appendix: "The Five Love Languages Profile"
- Religion | Christian Life | Relationships
- Family & Relationships | Friendship
-Religious aspects -Religious life
- Topical | Friendship
- Religious Orientation | Christian
- Theometrics | Evangelical
OCLC Number: OCLC#261176938
To browse more products click the back button at the top of the page.
|The Five Love Languages Singles Edition|
Author: Gary Chapman
isbn - 10
Chapman adapts the message from his bestseller "The Five Love Languages" to the unique needs of single adults. Whether it's parents, coworkers, siblings, dating partners, or friends, this guide provides tools to give and receive love most effectively.
Featured Item: Arch Children's Books
Need Help? Call Customer Service at 608-723-5867
8:30AM - 4:30PM Monday-Friday 9:00AM - 11:00 AM Saturday Central Standard Time
Need books or bibles by the case? Special discounts for churches or groups, call 608-723-5867, ask for ext. 100
Despite our best efforts, a small number of items listed on our website may be
These WWW pages ©2017 Books of the Bible Christian Bookstore. All Rights Reserved.
Books of the Bible Christian Bookstores