The Family Reading Bible NIV
New International Version Bibles
|The Family Reading Bible: You Can Lead Your Family Through God's Word |
The NIV Family Reading Bible provides a roadmap through scripture designed for you—a Christian parent looking for a way to read and explore the Bible with your kids. With three easy-to-use reading tracks to accommodate children of any age and insightful questions and fun facts to keep kids engaged, The NIV Family Reading Bible will nurture your family's interest in God’s Word.
If you are one of the millions of Christian parents looking for a way to engage and understand the Bible together as a family, The Family Reading Bible is the Bible to meet your needs. Throughout the development of this unique Bible, the special content (reading paths, questions, fun facts, and more) was tested by Christian families just like yours, who provided insightful feedback and help in order to make this Bible useful for you and your family in everyday life.
TheFamily Reading Bible is designed to help parents use the Bible itself as their family devotional tool. A reading system with three easy-to-use paths allows parents to accommodate children of various ages and stages. Readings of manageable length along with age-appropriate, engaging questions will encourage and maintain your kids’ interest in God’s Word.
The Family Reading Bible is the perfect tool for parents in their role as the spiritual leaders of their home.
1) Three reading tracks: • Track 1: Short Path—for families with tight schedules or children under 9 • Track 2: Long Path—for longer devotional times and children over 9 • Track 3: Off the Beaten Path—provides an opportunity for creative exploration of various topics of the Bible such as the Christmas story, Angels and Demons, Kings and Queens, and other fun topics.
2) The Family Reading Bibleis arranged in standard Bible order –Genesis to Revelation – but you’ll be reading the Bible stories and events in the sequence in which they occurred. Example: when a reading about David in 2 Samuel is connected to a Psalm David wrote, you will be directed by page number to a devotional reading from that Psalm. You will then be returned by page number back to the next reading in 2 Samuel.
3) Brief summaries connect reading passages to provide continuity and understanding
4) Engaging, relevant fact and discussion questions written for children at various learning levels
5) Trivia facts keep both kids and parents engaged
Target Age Group: 18 and UP
Physical Info: 1376 pages
Carton Quantity: 12
US SRP: 39.99 US
Pub Date: July 16, 2010
- Bibles | New International Version | Text
- Religious Orientation | Christian
To browse more products click the back button at the top of the page.
|The Family Reading Bible NIV|
New International Version Bibles
isbn - 10
The NIV Family Reading Bible provides a roadmap through scripture designed for you—a Christian parent looking for a way to read and explore the Bible with your kids.
Featured Item: Arch Children's Books
Need Help? Call Customer Service at 608-723-5867
8:30AM - 4:30PM Monday-Friday 9:00AM - 11:00 AM Saturday Central Standard Time
Need books or bibles by the case? Special discounts for churches or groups, call 608-723-5867, ask for ext. 100
Despite our best efforts, a small number of items listed on our website may be
These WWW pages ©2017 Books of the Bible Christian Bookstore. All Rights Reserved.
Books of the Bible Christian Bookstores