Raising Responsive Children: A Bible Study for Moms
Author: Judy Rossi
|Raising Responsive Children: A Bible Study for Moms addresses a mother’s realities and responsibilities in her parenting. Its purpose is to lead a Christian mom to this truth: God’s goal is not to change her children so that they’ll do what she wants; it’s to change her, so that she’ll do what He wants in the lives of her family members.|
This twelve-week Following God workbook study calls a mom to examine her relationship first with her Heavenly Parent through His Son; to rely on the One Who died for her; to draw from the Holy Spirit who will lead her into all truth, and help her apply that truth to her parenting. Raising Responsive Children will also challenge her to assess her relationship with her husband—how she respects him as a man, a husband, and a father. From participating in this study, she will begin to recalibrate her attitudes where necessary so that her children will learn to understand, respect, and welcome dad’s role.
Raising Responsive Children also addresses single moms. It will encourage them to embrace their current circumstance with their Ultimate Father, as well as with their Ultimate Bridegroom.
Series: Following God: Christian Living
Features: Table of Contents, Illustrated
Physical Info: 0.52" H x 10.93" L x 8.39" W (1.32 lbs) 246 pages
Carton Quantity: 32
ISBN: 0899572383 EAN: 9780899572383
Publisher: AMG Publishers
US SRP: 14.99 US
Pub Date: September 17, 2007
Sample Table of Contents:
* Lesson One: The Ultimate Parent
* Lesson Two: The Model Son and The Comforter
* Lesson Three: Breaking the Mold
* Lesson Four: The Marriage Message
* Lesson Five: Who Is This Child?
* Lesson Six: Do As I Do: Forming Godly Character in Your Child
* Lesson Seven: No Greater Joy
* Lesson Eight: Raising Responsive Young Men
* Lesson Nine: Raising Responsive Young Women
* Lesson Ten: Standing in the Gap: Praying for Your Children
* Lesson Eleven: The Art of Godly Discipline
* Lesson Twelve: Looking Forward
- Adult Books | Biblical Studies
- Adult Books | Family Concerns
- Religion | Christian Life | Parenting
- Religion | Biblical Studies | Bible Study Guides
- Family & Relationships | Parenting | General
- Religious Orientation | Christian
- Theometrics | Evangelical
- Topical | Family
OCLC Number: OCLC#154699159
To browse more products click the back button at the top of the page.
|Raising Responsive Children: A Bible Study for Moms|
Author: Judy Rossi
isbn - 10
Raising Responsive Children: A Bible Study for Moms is a twelve-week Following God? workbook study that addresses a mother's realities and responsibilities in regards to her parenting.
Featured Item: The Christmas Nail Ornament
Need Help? Call Customer Service at 608-723-5867
8:30AM - 4:30PM Monday-Friday 9:00AM - 11:00 AM Saturday Central Standard Time
Need books or bibles by the case? Special discounts for churches or groups, call 608-723-5867, ask for ext. 100
Despite our best efforts, a small number of items listed on our website may be
These WWW pages ©2016 Books of the Bible Christian Bookstore. All Rights Reserved.
Books of the Bible Christian Bookstores