A Brilliant Mind: Proven Ways to Increase Your Brainpower

Author: Frank Minirth M.D.

[Image: A Brilliant Mind: Proven Ways to Increase Your Brainpower]

You can have a brilliant mind, greater intelligence, and an excellent command
of language. All you need is a little exercise.

Just as we can develop muscle cells through physical exercises, so can we
develop brain cells and connections through mental exercises. In this book you
will find time-proven techniques and exercises for building a more intelligent
mind. Written by acclaimed psychiatrist Frank Minirth, it provides a way for you
to

* increase your IQ
* memorize more information
* improve test scores
* communicate more effectively
* excel in the business world
* prevent cognitive decline

Most people use less than 5 percent of their overall brain potential. No matter
what your age, you can tap into the other 95 percent through the mental
exercises contained in this book. Not only will your vocabulary and
opportunities increase, but you will actually change and expand your brain to
become more brilliant.

Features: Bibliography, Price on Product, Table of Contents
Physical Info: 0.48" H x 8.54" L x 5.52" W (0.6 lbs) 186 pages
Carton Quantity: 72
Publisher: Revell
US SRP: 12.99 US
Pub Date: January 2007

Author Information: Frank Minirth is president of the Minirth Clinic in
Richardson, Texas, and one of only 122 doctors in America and Canada certified
by the prestigious American Society of Clinic Psychopharmacology. He is the
bestselling author of Happiness Is a Choice and can be heard weekly on both
local and national radio.

<p>Additional Information
CPC Categories:
- Christian Living | Practical Life | Self-Help
BISAC Categories:
- Psychology | Cognitive Psychology
- Self-Help | Personal Growth | Memory Improvement
LC Subjects:
-Brain -Christianity
-Intellect -Memory
-Neuroplasticity -Vocabulary
Themes:
- Theometrics | Evangelical
OCLC Number: OCLC#70230616
Dewey: 153.42
LCCN: 2006020528

To browse more products click the back button at the top of the page.


  
A Brilliant Mind: Proven Ways to Increase Your Brainpower
Author: Frank Minirth M.D.

 

Item#

Binding 

isbn - 10 

Price
9780800731878 Paperback 0800731875 $ 9.95
Most people use less than 5 percent of their overall brain potential. No matter what your age, you can tap into the other 95 percent through the mental exercises contained in this book.
  


 

 

 

 

 

 

[Image: The Christmas Nail Ornament]  Featured Item:  The Christmas Nail Ornament

Need Help? Call Customer Service at 608-723-5867
8:30AM - 4:30PM Monday-Friday 9:00AM - 11:00 AM Saturday Central Standard Time

Need books or bibles by the case? Special discounts for churches or groups, call 608-723-5867, ask for ext. 100

Despite our best efforts, a small number of items listed on our website may be mispriced.

These WWW pages ©2016 Books of the Bible Christian Bookstore. All Rights Reserved.

Books of the Bible Christian Bookstores
Sitemap