To Save a Life: by Jim Britts and Rachel Britts
Author: Jim & Rachel Britts
|Based on the film, the novel is a story about the real-life challenges of teen and their choices. For anyone who has struggled with regret, loneliness or pain, it is a story of hope. For all of us, To Save A Life is a story about living a life of significance. Through Jakeís journey, readers are challenged to answer the question: Whatís your life going to be about?|
* National marketing campaign with millions of impressions, including web, print, radio and television publicity.
* Movie release in 400 to 1000 theaters January 2010.
* Advance showings of moive at major youth and pastor conferences: National Youth Ministry Conference, Spirit West Coast, Catalyst, Shift, Biola Media, DCLA, YS One Day and more.
* Audience rating of 9 out of 10 by over 2,000 reviewers.
* Social networking on Facebook, Twitter, Ning and more.
* Partnerships with almost every major youth ministry.
]Features: Movie/TV Tie-In, Price on Product
Target Age Group: 13 to 17
Physical Info: 0.86" H x 8.7" L x 5.18" W (0.79 lbs) 315 pages
Carton Quantity: 28
Publisher: Outreach Publishing
US SRP: 14.99 US
Pub Date: October 01, 2009
Husband and wife team, Jim and Rachel Britts combined their passion for impacting the lives of teenagers with their experience in film and literature to produce this stirring novel. The Britts live near the Pacific Ocean in beautiful Southern California, where Jim is a youth pastor and Rachel is a high school English teacher. If you watch carefully, you can see Jim and Rachelís church, local beach, and cool black Jeep in the movie!
- Juvenile Fiction | Religious | Christian
- Religious Orientation | Christian
Awards: Retailers' Choice | Finalist | Young Adult/Teen | 2010 - 2010 ; Retailers' Choice | Finalist | Young Adult/Teen | 2010 - 2010
To browse more products click the back button at the top of the page.
|To Save a Life: by Jim Britts and Rachel Britts|
Author: Jim & Rachel Britts
isbn - 10
For anyone who has struggled with regret, loneliness or pain, it is a story of hope. For all of us, To Save A Life is a story about living a life of significance. Through Jakeís journey, readers are challenged to answer the question: Whatís your life goin
Featured Item: The Christmas Nail Ornament
Need Help? Call Customer Service at 608-723-5867
8:30AM - 4:30PM Monday-Friday 9:00AM - 11:00 AM Saturday Central Standard Time
Need books or bibles by the case? Special discounts for churches or groups, call 608-723-5867, ask for ext. 100
Despite our best efforts, a small number of items listed on our website may be
These WWW pages ©2016 Books of the Bible Christian Bookstore. All Rights Reserved.
Books of the Bible Christian Bookstores